I got tagged by April…. and now I am finally going to answer these questions! :D
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I was born on Mother’s Day
- I nearly got kicked out from high school in grade ten for having a gossip column – true story
- I am a fan of Rebecca Black
- I have a day job as a social media manager – that is why I am always online
- I want to work with Giuliana Rancic one day
- I cried when I met Nonhle Thema
- I go to interviews and events alone
- I’m scared of insects
- I’ve never eaten sushi
- I’ve never watched the following Disney movies EVER in my life; Bambi; The Aristocats; The Jungle Book; Cinderella; Rapunzel and The Little Mermaid (the movie – I’ve watched the cartoon show)
- I cannot drive because of my terrible eye sight
1. Have you ever thought of being involved in politics? What position?
Yes, I’d love to be the spokesperson, spin-doctor or media/PR officer for the Democratic Alliance (DA) – the opposition party in South Africa. I want to work alongside Helen Zille
2. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you passed out and the next day had a slight amnesia of what had happened the night before? Kinda like the scene in Hang Over.
I don’t drink
3. If you were to have a child any time soon, what would you name him or her?
I’m not sure but maybe a girl; Ariana – I really like that name at the moment
4. Last person you shouted at and almost or did say bad words at?
My friend, Dylan who was annoying me.
5. Most prized possession?
It is a tie between my Blackberry and laptop.
6. That one food that you wish you’re eating write now while answering this tagged post?
A chicken spring roll – I know that is so random, right?
7. If there was nothing to eat besides an eel, would you dare eat it? Why or why not?
I’d rather starve thanks.
8. What is the story behind your blog username?
I wanted to be ‘Miss Informed’ but there is a popular South African Twitter user with that name, so luckily my name is Michelle so ‘Mish’ was a perfect substitute. Now people like to say ‘don’t be Mish Informed – check out her interview with so-and-so’ – ha ha.
9. Last person you want to meet before you die?
It’s a tie between Giuliana Rancic and Rachael Ray <3
10. Last person you called?
An event organizer.
11. Last person you’ve gotten a fight with?
My friend, Dylan.
My questions are pretty simple and random but here they are below:
1. What is your star sign and are you most like the character traits it is said to represent?
2. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
3. What year did you graduate from high school?
4. What is your favourite cartoon show to watch?
5. Who was the last person to SMS/text message you on your mobile?
6. What was the last thing you ate
7 What is the exact time right now?
8. Do you have a Twitter account or Facbook page? If yes, what are the links to them so we can follow/like/add?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. Tell us a joke in a few lines or less.
11. What is the wallpaper on your desktop?
And to end…. I leave you with this random llama image from 9Gag also…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKI MINAJ
I'm Michelle. I'm 19 years old and I am currently studying. I work in a digital agency as a social media manager. I'm also a freelance celebrity & entertainment reporter. I love collecting cute things. I like anime, pink, sparkles and cheetah print.
This blog is just about my life.
Looking For Something?